Friday 20 June 2014

Welcome to Bulan Blood by Rebecca Thompson

Basically this is my first blog so please bare with me. The title is broken Indonesian; Bulan in Indonesian means moon and blood is English for blood. The reason for this bizarre name is because I was born under the blood moon at my time of birth. I believe the reason why I am who I am was because I was born under the blood moon.




All my upcoming posts will be a mixture of fashion, spiritual posts, photography, thoughts, ideas and travel. I would appreciate comments that would help make my blog better and entertaining.

Yours truly,

Rebecca xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Rebecca Thompson

A 21 year old student residing in Sydney
Powered by Blogger.

Contact Me

Email: r.e.thompson@hotmail.com Instagram: @rebccathompson