Wednesday 3 December 2014

Today Was a Good Day


Today I went to Sydney city on my day off to do some shopping and basically just for a day out. I stumbled across Myer's sale on Chanel make up and I couldn't help myself. 
Everything was 10% off and although that doesn't sound like much of a discount it still swayed me to buy myself foundation, primer and the translucent powder. I also bought my mother an eyebrow pencil and my sister nail polish in shades of black and red. I'm honestly so excited to try Chanel because I've heard such great things about it.
What's your favourite makeup brand? 

Love Becca
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Rebecca Thompson

A 21 year old student residing in Sydney
Powered by Blogger.

Contact Me

Email: r.e.thompson@hotmail.com Instagram: @rebccathompson